"What is it like working with a wedding photographer?" you ask. Well, not every photographer is the same, so here is what you are going to get from ME:
1. You like what you see from this North Carolina based Photographer- You've gone through my blogs and galleries and you like it. Then you fill out my contact form and write as much as your heart desires!
2. We chat- We get on instagram, facetime, skype...whatever works for you (because not all of my clients are local to Winston-Salem)! We talk all about you two and your wedding day. You hold up your animals for me to see, and we bond. This is a great time to figure out the details that are important to you.
3. We book your date- To hold your date I will send you a contract to go over and sign, and 50% retainer. Once I have that, we are all set!!! If you need to do a payment plan, talk to me! The remainder is due 30 days before the event date.
4. Plan plan plan- If you have any questions along the way I will be there. I will send you a sample timeline to take a look at, and use as a guide. I will also check in on you, so you won't feel alone in the wedding planning process!
5. We do the thing- It's your wedding day! I will be there as long as you need me to be, and we will be best friends! If you end up needing me longer, we can figure that out on the spot. I am relaxed, but structured, on time, and won't make you feel stressed out if we are short on time. It is your day, and whatever happens, happens. Every wedding day is different, and I can promise that I am going to work hard as hell to get the moments!
6. Sneak Peeks and Galleries- Within 72 hours of your wedding day I will post photos on instagram so that you can enjoy and share them. Within 4-6 weeks I will send out your entire wedding and you can download, print and post your images for the world to see!
7. You relive that day for the rest of your lives- That speaks for itself. Now if that all sounds good, then contact me and let's get this party started!!!
The definition of elopements has changed a lot over the years. It is all about the non-traditional. The time in the North Carolina mountains, or on a beach with a close group of loved ones or just you two.
Elopement Packages start at $2200
Every wedding is different, and I want to be able to cover your individual needs. If you are needing something that I don't offer specifically, I do design custom packaging for you!
Wedding Packages start at $3100
"Melissa is my go to photographer for all of my lifestyle headshots for my business as well as portraits of myself and my husband. Her work is just gorgeous and sessions with her are always so much fun. My husband and I love to get professional photos taken with her every year and I love that Melissa is always finding beautiful new locations and gets creative with every session. I highly recommend her for your wedding, engagement photos or headshots!"
-Rebecca + Turner